Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WordFUL Wednesday: ♥

Babe, ya did good!

My poor hubby goes through the ringer on birthdays, holidays, and special events because I don't like typical girly stuff outside of clothes, shoes, and handbags, which he would never dare pick out. Also, I tend to leave friends and family high and dry when it comes to figuring out what it is that I want for a gift. My previous Valentine's gifts in the past from Zac have been random pieces of jewelry; however, this is my favorite Valentine of all, believe it or not. I am not a jewelry and flowers kind of girl, so when one of his friends asked me for gift advice for his new girlfriend this weekend I promptly warned, "I am not the girl to ask." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will say this, my favorite gift EVER was actually jewelry. On my 25th birthday, I had been in the hospital for two weeks two hours from home with no clue when I would be able to return home or if I even would. My family gave me a great lil party right there in the room. Hubs gave me an silver oval locket with "Love Z" engraved on the back and b&w pics of him and Finn on the inside. I was hysterical. Click the photo above to read my mother-in-law's journal entry from that day, September 24, 2009.









Wordful Wednesday is for those of us that like to showcase a photo(s) but that just can’t seem keep our mouths shut about it (them).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment