Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thank You Victoria's Secret

Finally, cute and flattering bikinis for us coke bottle girls! I am always ecstatic when I receive my VS Resort catalogue, but this year I wasn't so much looking forward to it because of my sun restrictions and numerous scars from this year's procedures. I love my transplant scar and wear it proudly as a badge of courage, but my four gallbladder scars are hideous. Anyway, all of that soon subsided when I thumbed through the catalogue to find a collection titled "Sexy Coverage: We gotcha covered! Supportive tops, bum-covering bottoms and more tankinis." "Curve-loving cuts!"


In addition to having, in the words of AC/DC, "American thighs" I also have a long torso, being that I am 5'11. So, these new low-cut hipster bikinis virtually disappear and work their way right down the great divide of my backside. Therefore, how excited am I about this new collection? Exuberant! I know what I am spending my reward card on!

5 comments:

  1. I am way too old for suits like these but they are cute. My daughter and I are also tall and thing and finding suits that look good is always a challenge.
    Stopped by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find VS suits to be the best...I know it's expensive but I think they know how to dress women..I will only wear their bras and underwear and now their swimsuits! I love that they have so many different options!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love VS. Though I have the opposite problem. I have a practically nonexistant torso.

    Stopping in from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I even attempted bathing suit shopping this year, I'd be on suicide watch. I'm pregnant...and it'll take me forever to be at peace with my body again. lol. But those suits (and girls) look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from SITS to wish you a happy SITS sharefest!! Hope you're having an amazing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete